Monday, October 09, 2006

What Are You Thankful For?

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada which is a day we usually take time to remember the things we are thankful for. I personally can name a few such as being thankful for good health and here are some others:

I'm thankful for the great friends and family the God has placed in my life.

I'm especially thankful for the great woman He has placed by my side.

I'm thankful that I live in a country where I'm free to worship God as I please.

I'm thankful for a roof over my head and the food I eat.

I'm thankful for household pets.

I'm thankful for the lessons we learn in life even through they are sometimes painful.

There are many others that I can't think of offhand. As this day closes I will pose the question What are you thankful for?

No comments: