Friday, December 29, 2006

Reflections

My holiday has gone quite well and was overwhemled by the gifts I received from both my family and my girlfriend's family. More importantly, I got to spend to spend some quality time with family and got to see a little of area I used to live. I also got to reflect on the reason for the season and to explore more Christian spiritually. I have been studying the Minor Prophets of the Old Testament as well as some New Testament letters.

As the year draws to a close I look back and I feel very blessed. The move was successful and have adjusted quite well. I found a job within six weeks and even though it was very from enjoyable it kept me afloat and helped me explore my "sweet spot". I am also dating a wonderful woman and we heading very close to one year of dating. More importantly, my faith was rejuvenated this year and I seek a greater relationship with the Lord.

What does next year hold for me. I am jobless right now but it is probably for the best as I get to explore some options. I also get to continue my walk with Him and find out His will for my life. I am nervous yet excited to see what 2007 holds in store for me. I will be an interesting road to travel.

No comments: