Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tale of A Drunk Snowmobiler

The other night my girlfriend and I were drive down a country road that was poorly lit. We encountered a guy on a snowmobile who look to be intoxicated. He used my headlights to help guide him and was waving across the road. Yes, I know they ride better on snow but he also stood on the seat at one point. Not to mention that that he wiped out three times and was feeling no pain. (Believe me from what I saw it would have injured me if I did that). He was minus a helmet on it was very chilly outside.

I know it scared both of us as we didn't know what he was doing and I could of easily smashed into him or run him over. We also weren't sure if he was maybe setting us up to rob us or whose.
It just brings up a few things Like vehicles and intoxicants don't mix. That there really should be a crackdown since I doubt very sadly this isn't an insolated incident and is one more driving hazard up here which we need like a hole in the head.

At least I can say that my week wasn't dull at all and gives me a stroy to tell my grandchildren someday.

No comments: