Sunday, May 13, 2007

An Online Survey I Filled out

My
Last Cigarette: Back in 1997

Last Alcoholic Drink:rye

Last Car Ride:Back from my girl's place a few hours hours ago.

Last Kiss: From my girlfriend a couple hours ago.

Last Good Cry:no comment

Last Library Book:Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand

Last book bought:Irish Myths and Legends

Last Book Read:See Above

Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Hoodwinked yeah it has been a while

Last Movie Rented:The Departed

Last Cuss Word Uttered:hmmmm

Last Beverage Drank:Water

Last Food Consumed:A Puff Cookie

Last Crush:My current girlfriend

Last Phone Call:To my friend Ken

Last TV Show Watched:Deal Or No Deal

Last Time Showered:Yesterday

Last Shoes Worn:Black reebok sneakers

Last CD Played:The Best Of lighthouse

Last Item Bought:A Bag Of Sugar

Last Download:????

Last Annoyance:Pain In Back

Last Disappointment:hmmmmm agian

Last Soda Drank:Caffine Free Diet Pepsi

Last Thing Written:i

Last Key Used:House Key

Last Words Spoken:Bye

Last Sleep:Seventeen hours ago.

Last Ice Cream Eaten:Gold Ribbon from Kawartha Dairy

Last Chair Sat In:The one I'm sitting in now.

Last Webpage Visited:Blogger

No comments: