Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last Night and The Day Ahead

I entered an interesting contest last night. Workpolis a job finding has a contest that if you submit a resume on line through their resume builder you can win a trip to Europe. That would be interesting especially if you win. You get a new job and then a few months in you have to take time off you go on your trip. I can see telling the boss " Yeah, I won the trip while searching for this job".
Anyway, after seeing some of the pictures they showed of Rome, London and Barcelona I couldn't resist. Besides, I could be killing two birds with one stone as I'm looking to get out of lawn maintenance and into something more mentally simtulating. I also have been dying to see Europe for some time and I would love to win.
The weather doesn't look to promising today as the clouds are dark. The site we cut today is a big one about a city block and we have to work rain or shine. hopefully the clouds will pass over and/or the day will be shortened. I could use the extra time to catch up on some needed rest.

2 comments:

Lovey Dovey said...

I'd suggest that if you win both new job and trip to Europe you should be responsible and keep working. Give the trip to your dear sister - hee hee!!!

Jay said...

You wish