Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Settled In

I have basically settled in my new place. I have an interview scheduled for Thursday which looks somewhat promising as I have gotten tired of being jobless. I will continue searching and sending resumes as well.

On Sunday I got to go to Toronto. My girlfriend's company went as a group to the Jays game which was very good as the Jays beat Seattle 4-3 in extra innings. But it happened to be one of the hottest days of the year and our seats while very good(the 12th row from the first base line) put as under the sun. We both have felt the sun as we both have sunburns despite using 45 sunblock. Not to mention that we have both felt tired.

Last night,there was one of the worst storms to hit southern Ontario in a while. I thought there could have been a risk of toronados but it was just the humidity catching up to us. The good part is the rain has cooled everything down and it is actually comfortable to walk around outside. At least for now.

I get to go to my girlfriend's nieces 1st birthday party tonight at her parents cottage tonight. It should be a good time but I doubt she will be fully aware of wants going on and she will remember much if any of it. But it will be nice to have a get together at the cottage. Anyways,it's business as usual and I hope to get the final piece of the puzzle very soon.

No comments: