Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday

I had a pretty good day today. I decided to stay here for one extra night and I got to my friend Ken who I haven't talked to in a month. He is doing well but he has got a lot on his plate. I get the feeling he misses me more than my family as he tired to encourage to move back closer to Richmond Hill if not move completely back here.

I have to say I do miss my friends and it is a shame that I didn't have the time to look any more up. But I could save that for another time when I visit. It was nice to visit this time to reflect on old times and get refreshed for the road ahead. But I must remember allergy medience has they were acting up big time this weekend. I blame the Toronto air but there are other factors and I must be prepared.

Tomoorow I head back and I get to see my main squeeze. It should be good as we get to have a BBQ tomorrow and it will be nice to get back to Muskoka. I just hope I have the energy as it's late and I'm still wide awake.

No comments: