Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Couple Passages From Psalms

I came across a couple of Scriptures for those who struggle with anxiety(like myself):

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why do you refuse
to help me or even to listen to my groans? Day and night I kept on
weeping,crying for your help, but there is no reply....The praises of
our fathers surronded your throne; they trusted you and you
delievered them. You heard their cries for help and saved them;
they were never disappointed when they sought your aid.... O Lord
don't stay away. O God my Strength,hurry to my aid. Rescue me
from death; spare my precious life....I will stand up before the
congregation and testify of the wonderful things you have done...
I will say He has not despised my cries of deep despair; he has not
turned and walked away. When I cried to him,he heard and came.
Psalm 22:1-5,19-20-22-24 TLB


When I am afarid, I will trust in you. In God,whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid....You have delivered me from
death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in
the light of live.
Psalm 56:3-4,13 NIV

No comments: