Sunday, August 27, 2006

What I Believe

This is a sequel to my last blog:

I believe in God who is represented in three persons Yahweh the Father,jesus Christ the son and The Holy Spirit.

I believe that Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man and His earthly mission was to reunite mankind with their Creator.

I believe man is born with a sinful nature and the only remedy is Jesus' death which was the atonement for our sinful nature.

I believe in an afterlife and our destination is of our own choosing and wheter we heed God's word or not

I believe that each man,woman and child is given a God-given purpose to fulfill on Earth.

I believe the Earth will come to an end someday and will be recreated as a" new Earth and a new Heaven"

These are just the core of my spritual beliefs as well as worldview.

No comments: