Thursday, August 03, 2006

About The Weather

The weather today was bit cooler but that is not saying much. It has been so hot lately that it had to cool down sooner or not. Not to mention there was a major storm here last night and there were tornados nearby. I can't believe how hot it has been lately and I'm sure we broke some records this year.

But I can't really complain. Yes, it's been unbelievely hot for this region but I just think of two things. One, I haven't really had to work in it like years. Another is I know I will be begging for thia in six or seven months from now when there are sub-zero conditions out and there is a foot of snow to go along with it. Also, summer just seem to fly by as this one has. I will sit back and enjoy (and do by best to avoid the heat).

No comments: