Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Past Week

I had quite a week. I found a job finally and actually worked somewhere else for a day beforehand and had two interviews. I'm working as a flagger for a construction company which is the person who holds the Stop/Slow sign for traffic while roadways are worked on. So I guess it was inevitable that I found work but I can honestly say the Lord's hand is in this as the timing was perfect. I can finally breathe a bit easier.

I went with my girlfriend to London to visit her grandmother and had a good time there. It was nice to meet more of her family members and we got to go to the Outback Steakhouse with her aunt as well. The food was great and the company was even better.I also got to visit a Christian book store called the Upper room and one of the books I bought was titled How to Ruin your Life by 40 by Steve Farrar. The titled itself sparked my interest since I seem to be on course lol. But really I hope in can help me get to where I should be in life and how to avoid the pitfalls that many make and to help me not repeat my many mistakes.

Anyways,I will work my first full week with this company I hope to survive. I also will continue my quest to find my "sweet spot" and hopefully be able to move forward finally. It the meantime I will continue to press on.

No comments: