Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Skinny

To all inquiring about my situation here's what is going on. I relocated very recently from Richmond Hill (suburb of Toronto) to Huntsville in the Muskoka region in order to be closer to my girlfriend. As well as finally get out on my own. I got a job working with a landscaping company and am renting a small room in a house. I have the comforts of home here Internet,TV and a small patio. It has taken a while to settle in but I'm getting there. Anyways, I have to say this is a lovely area and am glad to be here. I hope to be completely on track by next week.

2 comments:

Lovey Dovey said...

Glad everything is going so well, Brother Jay! I still need your email address though...
Sister Crister

J.P. said...

Hey--glad to hear the skinny about the move.
Next, let's see a photo of the girlfriend.