Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Week That Was....Whew

Just finished what was one of the biggest and busiest weeks of my life. Did the move last Saturday. Got a new job Monday night working in Landscaping as the guy called me 9:30 at night out of the blue to work the next morning.(I did talk to him before the move briefly) I had to get settled in my new place and go out and buy things. Then to top it off I was told Friday afternoon that my services weren't needed anymore by this employer. But it is just as well since I kind of knew from start this was not a job I would like. At least he had the smarts to pay me off right away. I could go into detail but I just want to put this episode behind me and chalk it up as a learning experience. Anyways,I'm in Richmond Hill for the weekend just to get a few more things to take home and tie up some loose ends. I hope things will get back to "normal" next week.

No comments: