Monday, June 05, 2006

A Busy Day er..Yes and No

You do ever have once of those days where you feel like you are going a million directions at once? I had one today and the strange parts there actually wasn't a lot to do. First,it looked like it was going to be a long day at work but as the day progressed it turned out to be pretty average. Then I was supposed to go across to pick up groceries that my Mom bought earlier but it turned out it was taken care of. I got home and had a few things to do like laundry which I'm doing now and to have dinner. I also wanted to check an address of group I'm going to be going to tomorrow and I got Morty the cat chomping at my heels.
Not to choatic but it sure felt like it and I could probably use the extra excitement. Also, I get to see the first game of the Stanley Cup final where hopefully the cup will finally come back to Canada.(Go Oilers) It could be worse and the day is almost over.

No comments: