Thursday, June 08, 2006

Looking For My Sweet Spot

Just started a new book today The Cure For The Common Life by Max Lucado. The central theme of the book is finding your sweet spot basically your purpose in life. It is not merely finding my place but finding where I fit in as a child of God and what my role is as a believer. As a result I think I have my top goal in life. I read Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren not too long ago and am still looking for my purpose. At least I know where to start and that to look to the Creator.
I still however would like to find it soon as it is easy to read something and get excited about it. But then you fail to put it into practise like I have done many times. Being at a crossroads in life I am more encouraged than ever before to not only find my sweet spot but to live for Him.

No comments: