Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where Did the Weekend Go?

I'm sitting here wondering where the weekend went? I know they all go by so fast but in this case I swear it was one of those you blink you miss it deals. Saturday went by so fast it wasn't even funny. My girlfriend came down again and we got to spend some quality time together. I also picked up a couple interesting books at Treasure House. One of them is God Allow U-Turns by Allison Gappa Bottke which is compliation of stories defintely something to read since I need to make a big U-Turn from where I've been headed for the last couple of years. And the other is
Anioux For Nothing by John MacArthur which deals with my old foe.
Anyways, Monday is around the corner but at least I still got the rest of this day to enjoy. I just hope the weekends will slow down a bit.

No comments: