Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Weekend Past

I got to go up north again this weekend to visit my girlfriend and her father. It was a little get together for Father's Day. I helped out her father at the cottage on Saturday help getting the place ready by helping put in the dock and mowing the grass among other things. The view across the lake where the cottage is breath taking. You can basically see for miles around and a good part of the lake. The only drawback were all the bug bites I got which I seem to find more and more of on my body.

The more I see the area the more I'm glad that I will be moving up there even with the bugs and all(I hear you get immune to them after awhile). Besides, they are mostly in the bush and not in town where I will be living. It will be an interesting time between now and the time i move there. But Iwill tell myself no fears, no worries. Until then,I will just stay the course with the help of the Lord.

1 comment:

Lovey Dovey said...

I'm gonna miss you Brother Jay!!!